PassPrep

陪护/非医疗照护员 — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

紧急情况——呼叫求助(911)

  • I need help — an 84-year-old woman fell and can't get up.

    第一时间说出对方年龄和发生了什么。

  • She is not responding. Please send an ambulance to this address.

    说「not responding(没有反应)」并清楚报出完整地址。

  • He has chest pain — I've called 911. Please come now.

    告诉家属发生了紧急情况,并说你已拨打 911。

  • The operator asked me to start CPR — can you stay on the line?

    911 可以电话指导你做 CPR——别挂电话。

与家属交接——接收照护指示

  • Understood — heart pill at 8 with breakfast, and I'll help her every time she gets up.

    把指示复述一遍,让家属知道你听懂了。

  • Should I write down when she eats and drinks?

    问是否需要每日记录——很多家庭都需要。

预防跌倒——安全指令

  • Please wait for me — let me help you stand.

    别让客户独自起身——这是最大的跌倒风险。

  • Hold the rail with both hands. Let's go slow, one step at a time.

    在任何转移或行走时,用简短、平静的指令。

用药提醒——是提醒,不是给药

  • It's time for your morning pills — here's your water.

    你「提醒」;你不给药、也不分量。

  • I'm not sure if you took them — I'll check the chart and call your daughter.

    不确定时,查记录并打给家属——绝不臆测。

就职责设立界限(职责扩张)

  • My role is your mother's care and light tidying around her.

    被要求打扫整屋时,平静说明你的职责范围。

  • I'm happy to talk about anything beyond that with the agency.

    把额外要求交给机构处理,而不是当场答应。

← 返回工作指南