PassPrep

信使 / 快递员(雇员) — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

确认取件与送达

  • I have a delivery for [name] — can I get a signature, please?

    确认送达并索要签名。

  • Can I get a photo for proof of delivery?

    无人可签收时,请求拍照留证。

  • I need to scan this package before I go.

    说明取件或送达时须扫描的步骤。

收件人不在 / 改期再送

  • No one's answering — I'll leave a notice and try again.

    说明无人应门时会留下通知单。

  • I'll redeliver tomorrow, or you can pick it up at the depot.

    提供改期再送或到集散点自取的选项。

  • What's a good time for me to come back?

    询问收件人更方便的时间。

处理敏感包裹(监管链)

  • This needs a signature from you personally — I can't leave it with anyone else.

    说明该物品须由指定收件人本人签收,不能交给他人。

  • Can I see your ID before I hand this over?

    在交付敏感物品前索要身份证件核验身份。

  • This is a sealed specimen — please don't open it, I'm just the courier.

    说明密封物品的监管链要求以及你作为信使的有限职责。

调度沟通

  • Dispatch, I'm running about twenty minutes behind on this route.

    向调度报告本条路线晚点。

  • Dispatch, this address doesn't exist — can you confirm it?

    报告地址有误并请求确认。

  • I'm at the pickup now, heading to the drop-off next.

    向调度做简短的状态汇报。

🔴 路上发生交通事故

  • This is 911 — I've been in a car accident at Main and Fifth, I need police and an ambulance.

    拨打 911,报出你的位置,并请求警察和救护车。

  • I'm okay, but my car won't move — I need a tow.

    说明自己的情况,并说明需要拖车。

  • Dispatch, I've had an accident — I can't finish this delivery, please reroute it.

    通知调度发生了事故,并请求改派此单。

← 返回工作指南