PassPrep

Curri 司机(建材配送) — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

在经销商仓库取货

  • I'm here for a Curri pickup — order number 4521 for Ferguson.

    向仓库柜台工作人员确认你的取货订单。

  • Which dock should I pull up to?

    询问该把车停到哪个装货口。

  • Can you help me strap this down before I go?

    请仓库工作人员帮忙固定绑好较重或超大的货物。

送货到工地

  • Delivery from Curri — where do you want this unloaded?

    告知这是 Curri 送来的货,并询问承包商想卸在哪里。

  • Can you sign here to confirm delivery?

    请对方在此签字确认收货。

  • Careful, this is heavy — I'll need a hand getting it off the truck.

    提醒对方货物较重,并请求帮忙卸车。

Hotshot 加急件 / 与调度联系

  • Dispatch, I'm running about twenty minutes behind on this hotshot — heavy traffic.

    向调度报告紧急件因交通拥堵而延误约二十分钟。

  • Is this load still time-sensitive, or can I finish my current drop first?

    同时手上有多单时,确认哪一单更紧急。

  • The address on the app doesn't match what's on the gate — can you confirm?

    在送错地方之前,提醒对方 app 上的地址与门口标示不符,请求确认。

🔴 工地事故——拨打 911

  • This is 911 — I need an ambulance, someone's hurt at a construction site.

    拨打 911,清楚说明需要救护车。

  • We're at [address], near the loading dock — he can't stand up.

    报出准确地址,并简单描述伤情。

  • I'm a delivery driver, I didn't cause it, but I'm calling it in now.

    冷静说明自己是送货司机、并非事故造成者,但现在报了警。

向 Curri 客服反映问题

  • This load is marked 'light' but it's clearly heavier than that — can you recheck it?

    向客服反映货物被标错为「轻件」,实际更重,请求重新核实。

  • I've been waiting over 30 minutes at the warehouse — can you check on this pickup?

    向客服/调度反映在仓库等候超过 30 分钟,请求跟进。

  • I need to cancel this delivery — the cargo doesn't match the description.

    当货物与描述不符时,通过正规渠道安全取消该单。

← 返回工作指南