PassPrep

本地配送 / 路线司机 — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

确认地址并取得签收

  • I have a delivery for 145 Oak Street — is this the right address?

    在交付包裹前先确认地址是否正确。

  • Can you sign here, please?

    请收件人签收。

  • I'll leave it by the door — have a good day.

    无人应答时说明包裹放置位置。

客户就漏送或损坏包裹提出争议

  • I'm sorry about that — I can't issue a refund myself, but I'll report it to my dispatcher right now.

    如实道歉,但说明你个人无法退款——须上报给调度处理。

  • Can you tell me exactly what's missing or damaged so I can write it up?

    获取具体细节以填写事故报告。

  • Here's the number for customer support — they handle refunds and claims.

    将客户引导至正确的退款/理赔渠道。

🔴 路上发生交通事故或受伤

  • This is 911 — I've been in an accident at Fifth and Main, there are injuries, please send an ambulance.

    拨打 911,报出确切位置,并说明是否有人受伤。

  • I need to stay here until police and emergency services arrive.

    说明你在现场等待警方与急救人员到场,不要离开。

  • Dispatch, this is an emergency — I need to report an accident on my route right now.

    拨打 911 的同时或之后,立刻联系调度报告事故。

调度签到

  • Dispatch, this is route 8 — I'm running about twenty minutes behind because of traffic.

    报告延误及原因。

  • I finished route 8 — all stops complete, heading back to the warehouse.

    报告路线已跑完,正在返回仓库。

月台 / 仓库签到

  • I'm here to pick up my route for today — where's my assigned van?

    在仓库签到并询问分配的车辆。

  • Can you scan me back in? I'm missing three packages from my load.

    在离开月台前报告装载数量不符。

← 返回工作指南