PassPrep

驾送司机(车辆递送) — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

🔴 驾送车辆在高速公路上抛锚或发生事故

  • This is 911 — I'm on I-40 westbound near mile marker 212, and I've been in an accident.

    立即拨打 911,报出准确的高速公路编号、方向及里程碑或出口编号。

  • I'm a drive-away driver delivering this vehicle — it's not registered to me.

    向警方和保险公司说明你与车辆的关系——你是负责驾送、并非车主。

  • I need to call my carrier's dispatch to report this before I do anything else.

    在报警之后应立即联系承运商调度报告情况——涉及的是他们客户的车辆和保险。

  • Can you tell me the nearest exit or town so I can give dispatch my exact location?

    确认最近的出口或城镇名称,以便同时向 911 和承运商调度报出准确位置。

从托运方处取车

  • I'm here to pick up a drive-away for [carrier name] — where do I sign for the keys?

    向托运方工作人员确认取车信息,并询问在何处签字领取钥匙。

  • Can we walk around the vehicle together and note any existing damage before I leave?

    出发前与对方一起绕车检查,记录已有的损伤——这能避免日后被误认为是你造成的损坏。

  • Does this delivery come with a full tank, or am I responsible for fuel?

    出发前确认油费安排——这因承运商和运单而异。

在途中与调度联系

  • Dispatch, checking in — I'm about six hours out, no issues so far.

    长途行程中的例行报到电话。

  • I'm running behind schedule because of weather — I'll update you with a new ETA.

    如实并尽早报告因天气造成的延误,并给出新的预计到达时间。

向客户交付车辆

  • I've got your vehicle — can you look it over and sign here confirming delivery?

    交车时请对方查看车况并在此签字确认收车。

  • Here's the paperwork showing the mileage and condition at pickup, for your records.

    把记录取车时里程和车况的文件交给对方存档。

安排返程

  • Do you have a negotiated rate for a one-way rental to [city], or should I book my own way back?

    询问承运商是否有前往某城市的单程租车优惠价,还是须自行预订返程。

  • I'm towing a smaller car back instead of flying — does that work for you?

    有些承运商允许司机拖带一辆较小的车返程,而非乘飞机或大巴——须与对方确认是否可行。

← 返回工作指南