PassPrep

自卸卡车司机 — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

🔴 工地事故 / 倒车事故 / 触碰高压电线

  • This is 911 — I have a truck accident on the jobsite at [address], someone may be hurt.

    立即拨打 911,报出确切工地地址和事故情况。

  • The truck's boom / bed is touching a power line — everyone stay back and don't touch the truck.

    警告周围所有人不要靠近或触碰车辆,以防车辆因触碰高压电线而带电。

  • I was backing up and struck [a person / equipment / a structure] — I need a supervisor and first aid here now.

    报告倒车时具体撞到了什么(人/设备/建筑物),并叫主管和急救人员立即到场。

  • Keep everyone clear of the truck until the site supervisor and emergency responders arrive.

    在工地主管和急救人员到达前,让所有人远离卡车,尤其是有触电或侧翻风险时。

在采石场或砂石坑装货

  • I'm here for a load of [gravel / dirt / sand / asphalt] — which loader/scale do I go to?

    说明要装的货物(砂石/泥土/沙子/沥青),并问该去哪个装载机或过磅点。

  • The ticket says 18 tons — can you confirm the weight before I pull out?

    在离开前请工作人员确认磅单上的载重量。

  • I need to tarp this load before I head out on the highway.

    说明上公路前须给散装货物盖上篷布(通常是法律要求)。

与工地工头或调度沟通

  • Where do you want this load dumped — is there a spotter guiding me in?

    问清具体在哪里卸货,以及是否有地面指挥员协助倒车。

  • Dispatch, I'm empty and heading back for the next load.

    向调度报告卡车已空,正返回接下一趟货。

  • The ground is too soft here — I don't think I can back in safely.

    向工头指出地面太软等不安全的倒车条件,不要贸然尝试。

DOT 检查 / 磅站

  • Here's my CDL and medical card.

    应要求向检查员出示驾照和体检卡。

  • The load is tarped and secured — I checked it before I left the site.

    确认货物已盖篷布并固定好,因为货物未盖或未固定是常见的检查违规项。

在工地由指挥员协助卸货

  • I'm raising the bed now — stand clear.

    在抬起自卸车斗前警告周围所有人,因为这是挤压/侧翻危险源。

  • Am I clear to pull forward, or do you need me to hold?

    在前进前询问指挥员是否安全,或是否需要原地等待。

← 返回工作指南