Gopuff 配送司机(1099 零工) — 上岗英语
用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。
在微型履约中心取货
I'm here to pick up order 2214 — is it ready?
向取货柜台工作人员确认你的订单号。
Can you double-check — this bag looks like it's missing an item.
离店前指出袋子里可能少了商品,请对方复核。
Which alcohol orders need an ID check at drop-off?
询问哪些袋子含酒类等年龄限制商品,交付时须查验身份证。
送货到顾客门口
Gopuff delivery — can I see your ID? This order has alcohol in it.
交付含酒类商品的订单前,法律要求查验身份证。
I'll leave it right here by the door — have a good one.
确认非接触式放货位置。
Sorry, I can't leave this order — I wasn't able to verify your age.
若无法核实年龄,须拒绝交付酒类/烟草订单。
赶时间的配送窗口
I'm about five minutes out — traffic's a little heavier than expected.
若晚于宣传的配送速度,提前告知顾客。
I'd rather park safely and walk than risk a ticket or an accident.
为赶「15 分钟送达」而不安全驾驶不值得——宁可安全停车步行,也别冒罚单或事故的风险。
🔴 紧急情况——配送途中发生事故或受伤
This is 911 — I've been in a car accident delivering for Gopuff, at [address], and I think I'm hurt.
拨打 911,说明是配送途中发生车祸,并报出准确地址。
I'm conscious and breathing, but my arm hurts and I can't move it well.
向 911 调度清楚说明自己的状况。
No one else is trapped or hurt in the other car, as far as I can tell.
报告事故中其他人员是否被困或受伤(据你所知)。
向 Gopuff 客服报告问题
I need to report a canceled delivery — the address on the app doesn't exist.
报告地址错误的订单,避免因无法送达而被扣分。
The customer refused the order because it arrived open — here are photos.
联系客服时用照片证据记录顾客纠纷(如包装已打开被拒收)。