PassPrep

GoShare 司机(搬家与大件配送) — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

接单前确认项目详情

  • Can you confirm the pickup address and how many stairs or flights there are?

    接单前询问楼梯/搬运通道情况。

  • About how heavy is the item — roughly how many pounds?

    请顾客估算重量,以判断是否需要 Helper 帮忙。

  • I'll be there in about twenty minutes.

    告知顾客预计到达时间。

与 Helper 协作两人抬运

  • On three — one, two, three, lift.

    喊口令让两人同时发力抬起。

  • Wait — this is heavier than it looks, let's get a dolly.

    东西比看起来重,先停下改用推车,别硬扛。

  • Watch the doorframe — angle it this way.

    提醒对方注意门框,把大件斜着搬过去。

搬运过程中与顾客沟通

  • Where would you like this placed?

    询问顾客物品要放在屋内哪里。

  • There's a small scuff here — I want to point it out before we set it down.

    交付前主动指出已有的擦痕,保护自己免被追责。

  • Can you sign here to confirm delivery?

    请顾客签字确认已送达。

🔴 紧急情况——受伤或车辆事故

  • This is 911 — I need an ambulance, my partner hurt his back lifting a couch at [address].

    拨打 911,说明情况(如搬沙发时闪到腰)并报出准确地址。

  • He's conscious and breathing, but he can't stand up and his lower back hurts.

    向调度说明伤者状况(清醒、能呼吸、但站不起来、腰痛)。

  • There's been an accident — my truck was rear-ended, no one is trapped, but there may be injuries.

    向 911 报告车祸情况(被追尾、无人被困、但可能有人受伤)。

向 GoShare 客服报告货物损坏

  • I need to report damage that happened during this delivery — I have photos.

    向客服报告本次配送中发生的损坏,并附上照片证据。

  • The item was already scuffed before I loaded it — here's the photo I took at pickup.

    用取件时拍的照片证明损坏在装车前已存在。

← 返回工作指南