PassPrep

Grubhub 配送员 — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

在餐厅确认订单

  • Hi, I'm picking up for Grubhub — order for [name]?

    到店取餐时对店员说这句话。

  • Not ready yet, five more minutes. / Here you go, have a good one.

    等待时店员常见的回答。

系统显示已备好但实际未完成

  • The app says this order is ready — is it almost done?

    app 状态和厨房实际情况常有落差——礼貌询问。

  • We're still working on it, sorry.

    订单尚未备好时店员的常见回答。

确认可疑地址/可能的 app 故障

  • I want to double check — is your address really [X], or could there be a mix-up with the zip code? The app is showing a very long drive.

    社区帖子记录过邮编故障,可能导致系统规划远超预期的路线——提前确认能省去白跑一趟。

  • That's not right, let me check the app.

    顾客确认 app 端出错时的常见回答。

无接触交付,需要交付码

  • I have your Grubhub order — could you give me the code on your screen?

    Grubhub 的无接触流程需要顾客在门口念出屏幕上的两位数交付码给你。

  • It's [two digits].

    顾客念出 app 上显示的交付码。

「放门口」配送说明

  • Leave it at the door. / Ring the bell. / Gate code is 1234.

    app 里常见的书面配送说明。

  • Your Grubhub order is at the door — enjoy!

    放好订单并拍照后,可发这句友善的短信或敲门时说。

拒绝不安全或明显路线错误的订单

  • I'm sorry, this delivery is much farther than what showed on my end — I'm not able to complete it safely tonight.

    源自真实社区案例:app 邮编故障曾让司机在一笔 $12 订单上被派了 45 英里的路程——可以礼貌拒绝并说明原因。

  • I need to cancel this one, there seems to be an address error.

    简短礼貌地取消明显路线错误的订单。

← 返回工作指南