PassPrep
中文

注册护理助理(CNA) — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

交接班报告

  • In room 214, the patient is on a fall-risk protocol and needs a two-person assist.

    交班说明该病人有跌倒风险、需两人协助。

  • Her last vitals were taken at 6 AM; blood pressure was a little high.

    交接最近一次生命体征时间与异常。

回应呼叫铃

  • Hi, I'm your nursing assistant. How can I help you?

    进病房自我介绍并询问需求。

  • Let me help you to the bathroom — take it slow, I've got you.

    协助如厕,安抚并放慢动作。

  • I can't change that medication, but I'll tell your nurse right away.

    🔴CNA 不给药,承诺立即转告护士(职责边界)。

紧急情况呼救

  • I need a nurse in room 214 now — the patient fell.

    病人跌倒,立即呼叫护士到房。

  • She's not responding — call a code, get help!

    病人无反应,呼叫抢救(code)/求助。

与病人家属沟通

  • She had breakfast and a short walk this morning.

    向家属报当日照护情况(属 CNA 范围)。

  • For questions about her medication, the nurse can explain best.

    🔴涉及用药/病情,礼貌转给护士。

向护士汇报病情变化

  • I need to report a change: the patient in 214 is more confused than this morning.

    用 SBAR 汇报病情变化。

  • His skin looks red over the tailbone — possible pressure area.

    报告尾骨发红=压疮预警。

  • I recorded his intake and output on the chart.

    已在图表记录进出量;charting=记录。

← 返回工作指南