PassPrep
中文

长途卡车司机(OTR) — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

地磅站 / DOT 路边检查

  • License and registration, please.

    🔴执法人员要你的 CDL 和行驶证——递给他。

  • Where are you headed, and what are you hauling?

    用英语说出你的目的地和所载货物。

  • Step out of the vehicle — this is a Level 1 inspection.

    🔴照做;一级检查是全面检查。无法用英语作答可能被停运(自 2025 年 6 月 25 日起)。

  • I'm headed to Chicago with a load of auto parts. Here's my CDL, medical card, and logs.

    说明目的地和货物,然后出示 CDL、体检卡和行车日志。

在发货方/收货方与门卫岗

  • Come back at your appointment time.

    你来早了——按预约时间再来。

  • No overnight parking here.

    这里不允许过夜停车。

  • I'm checking in for a pickup — my load number is 4471.

    在门卫岗登记,报出你的提货/采购单(PO)号。

  • Is there detention pay if I have to wait past my appointment?

    询问若久等是否有滞留费(detention)。

装卸月台 / 装卸工(lumper)

  • We'll unload you in about 30 minutes.

    月台工人约 30 分钟后为你卸货。

  • Sign here.

    在提单/交货凭证(BOL/POD)上签字。

  • Two cases came in damaged — I need to note it on the paperwork.

    报告货物破损,并在签字前写在提单(BOL)上。

车辆抛锚或事故

  • I need to report an accident on I-80 — nobody is hurt.

    🔴发生事故时,先打 911,报告位置及是否有人受伤。

  • Here's my CDL and insurance information.

    与对方司机交换 CDL 和保险信息。

  • I'm calling my dispatcher now to report the breakdown.

    拍照,然后通知你的调度/公司。

  • Can you send a tow to mile marker 82 on I-80 eastbound?

    叫拖车,并报出你的准确位置。

与调度沟通 / CB 无线电

  • Dispatch, I'm running about an hour behind — heavy traffic on I-40.

    向调度更新路线/预计到达时间(ETA)。

  • There's ice on the grade ahead — tell eastbound to slow down.

    用 CB 无线电向其他司机提示路况。

← 返回工作指南