PassPrep

班车 / 接送司机 — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

问候与确认接送地点

  • Hi, are you heading to the airport, or the downtown hotel?

    向新乘客确认目的地。

  • I've got you down for a six AM pickup at the Marriott lobby.

    确认预约的接送时间和地点。

  • That's everyone — let's get buckled in and we'll head out.

    确认所有人已上车,准备出发。

协助行动不便的乘客

  • Let me get the ramp down for you — take your time.

    放下轮椅坡道,不要催促乘客。

  • I'll load your bags first, then help you get seated.

    先装行李,再协助乘客入座。

  • Is the wheelchair secured the way you'd like it?

    出发前确认轮椅固定方式是否让乘客满意。

调度 / 对讲机

  • Dispatch, Shuttle 3 — I'm running about ten minutes behind, heavy traffic on the interstate.

    向调度报告本车晚点。

  • Dispatch, I've got a full van — can you send the next pickup to Shuttle 5?

    报告车已坐满,请调度改派下一趟接送。

晚点 / 改道

  • Sorry for the wait — there was an accident on the highway, we're on our way now.

    向等待的乘客道歉并说明晚点原因。

  • The usual road is closed, so I'm taking a short detour — it'll add a few minutes.

    告知乘客改道及会多花的时间。

🔴 乘客突发医疗紧急状况

  • Sir, can you hear me? Are you okay?

    确认反应异常或不适的乘客是否清醒能应答。

  • This is 911 — I have a passenger with chest pain who's fallen in my shuttle van at Fifth and Main, we need an ambulance.

    拨打 911/急救调度,说明乘客的医疗紧急情况和确切位置,并请求救护车。

  • Stay with me, help is on the way — I'm not going to leave you.

    安抚乘客,救援人员到达前一直陪在其身边。

← 返回工作指南