PassPrep

罐车 / 危险品卡车司机 — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

🔴 危险品泄漏 / 侧翻紧急事故

  • This is 911 — I have a tanker rollover with a chemical leak on Route 9 near mile marker 40.

    立即拨打 911,报出确切位置和事故情况。

  • This is CHEMTREC emergency response — my shipping paper shows UN 1203, gasoline, and I need guidance now.

    拨打 CHEMTREC(化学品应急热线),照文件念出 UN 编号和运输品名。

  • Everyone stay upwind and clear the area — do not approach the vehicle.

    警告旁人向上风方向撤离,远离泄漏点。

  • Check the placard — it reads Class 3, Flammable Liquid.

    读出罐体上菱形危险标志的内容,以便在救援到达前确认危险类别。

在装卸站装货和卸货

  • Which rack am I loading at — bay 3 or bay 4?

    问装卸站工作人员分配给你的是哪个装货位。

  • I need to ground the trailer before I connect the hose.

    说明连接软管前必须先给罐车接地,以防静电起火。

  • The load is 6,000 gallons of diesel — here's the bill of lading.

    说出货品和数量,并交出运货单。

与调度沟通

  • Dispatch, I'm empty and clean at the terminal — ready for the next load.

    向调度报告罐体已空且已清洗,可接下一趟货。

  • Dispatch, I need a tank wash before I can load a different product.

    告诉调度换装不同货品前须先洗罐(防止污染)。

DOT 检查 / 磅站

  • Here's my CDL, medical card, and the shipping papers for the load.

    应要求向检查员出示驾照、体检卡和危险品运货单。

  • The placards match the manifest — Class 3, UN 1203.

    确认车外标志与文件上的危险类别、UN 编号一致。

← 返回工作指南