PassPrep

出租车司机(雇员) — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

接单并确认目的地

  • Where are you headed today?

    确认乘客的目的地。

  • That's about eighteen dollars to the airport — is that okay?

    上路前先报出大致车资估算。

  • I can take cash or card — which works for you?

    提供付款方式选项。

车资纠纷与刷卡付款

  • The meter reads twenty-four fifty — that includes the toll.

    解释计价器上的金额构成。

  • I'm sorry, I can't change what the meter shows — that's the fare.

    礼貌而坚定地应对车资争议。

  • Let's try running your card again.

    重新刷一次失败的卡。

指路与确认路线

  • Is it faster to take the highway, or do you want surface streets?

    询问乘客对路线的偏好。

  • I'm going around — there's construction ahead.

    说明为何绕道。

  • We're about five minutes out.

    更新预计到达时间。

应对难缠或醉酒乘客

  • I need you to stay seated and keep your voice down, please.

    冷静而坚定地设定界限。

  • I'm going to pull over here — I can't continue this ride.

    在乘客行为超线时安全地终止行程。

  • I can call you another driver, but I have to stop here.

    在拒绝继续载客的同时提供替代方案。

🔴 乘客医疗紧急情况或事故

  • Sir, can you hear me? Are you okay?

    查看疑似无反应的乘客状况。

  • This is 911 — I have a passenger who's unconscious. We're at Fifth and Main.

    拨打 911,报出你的位置和情况。

  • I'm pulling over now and calling for help.

    安全停车并寻求紧急救助。

← 返回工作指南