PassPrep

拖车司机 — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

🔴 事故现场救援 / 路边人员受伤

  • This is 911 — I'm on Route 40 near exit 12, there's a crash and someone's hurt.

    立即拨打 911,报出准确的道路、方向及里程碑或出口编号。

  • I'm setting out flares and cones to protect the scene.

    说明你正在放置警示灯/锥形筒,以提醒来车,再靠近车辆作业。

  • Stay back from the roadway until it's secured.

    警告旁观者和车内人员在现场安全之前远离车道。

  • The vehicle isn't stable — please don't get back in it.

    警告在拖车安全固定车辆之前,不要重新进入受损或不稳定的车辆。

接收调度指派

  • Dispatch, what's the address and what am I towing?

    出发前向调度询问取车地址与车辆类型。

  • Is this a repo, a roadside call, or a police tow?

    确认工作类型——这会决定现场所需的文件和身份核实。

在现场与车主沟通

  • I need your ID and the vehicle registration before I can hook it up.

    拖车前须核实身份和行驶证——这是标准做法,以免拖错车或引发纠纷。

  • Here's the estimated charge — mileage plus a hook-up fee.

    在客户确认前先说明预估费用——里程费加挂钩费。

  • Please sign here authorizing the tow.

    请对方在此签字,授权拖车。

在事故现场与警方协作(扣押车辆)

  • Is this an impound, or is the owner taking it?

    向警官确认车辆是送往扣押场,还是交还车主。

  • Can I get a case number for my paperwork?

    索要警方报告编号,用于填写拖车记录。

拖车前的挂车安全检查

  • Let me double-check the safety chains before we move.

    说明你在起步前再次检查安全链——这是起步前的安全必检步骤。

  • This one needs a flatbed, not a hook — it's all-wheel drive.

    识别何时应改用平板拖车而非轮拽,如车辆是四驱车,以免使用挂钩造成损坏。

← 返回工作指南