PassPrep

独立货运调度员(居家 1099) — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

与经纪人谈判费率

  • I can run that lane for $2,400 all-in — that's my floor with current fuel prices.

    清楚地报出你的还价,并将其与真实成本(油价)挂钩。

  • Can you send me the rate confirmation before my driver heads to pickup?

    在司机出发取货前,坚持要求先拿到书面费率确认书。

  • That rate doesn't cover deadhead miles back — can you come up a bit?

    在争取更高费率时,指出回程空驶里程未被计入报酬。

在货源板上找货

  • Hi, I'm calling about the load posted from Dallas to Atlanta — is that still available?

    就货源板上已发布的达拉斯到亚特兰大线路致电对方,确认是否仍可预订。

  • What are the weight and dimensions on that load, and is it a drop or live unload?

    确认货物重量、尺寸,以及是「甩挂」还是「现场卸货」。

  • I'll post this truck as available out of Houston, empty as of tomorrow morning.

    在货源板上发布你客户车辆的可用状态(明天上午从休斯顿空车)。

处理滞留费或装卸工费争议

  • My driver has been on-site over two hours past the free time — we're filing for detention pay.

    免费等候时间已过、司机滞留超过两小时,正式申请滞留费。

  • Do you have the lumper receipt? I need it to submit for reimbursement.

    向司机索要装卸工(lumper)费收据,以便提交报销申请。

  • The BOL shows we arrived on time — can we escalate this to your claims department?

    以提单(BOL)证明按时到达,请求将争议提交对方理赔部门处理。

🔴 已订货运中司机抛锚或出事故

  • Are you okay? Are you or anyone else hurt? Do you need me to call 911?

    第一时间确认司机是否安全,有无人员受伤,并主动提出帮忙拨打 911。

  • This is [your name], dispatching for [driver/carrier] — we have a truck down on I-40, requesting emergency assistance.

    代表司机拨打紧急求助时,清楚说明你的身份和情况(哪辆车、在哪条路上抛锚/出事)。

  • I'm calling the broker now to let them know this load will be delayed — I'll get you a tow truck.

    立即致电经纪人告知货运将延误,同时为司机安排拖车。

跟进付款缓慢的经纪人

  • Invoice #1147 was due last week — can you give me an update on the payment status?

    礼貌但坚定地跟进逾期未付的发票(第 1147 号)。

  • I'll need to pause booking new loads with your company until this balance is settled.

    在客户/经纪人拖欠付款时,明确表明将暂停接单,直至余款结清。

← 返回工作指南