PassPrep

公交 / 城际大巴司机 — 上岗英语

用你的语言学习——但上岗后你要说英语。这些是这份工作实际要说的真实英语,附你语言的说明。不是脚本,而是从业者常遇到的情境。

乘客询问票价与路线

  • The fare is two dollars, exact change or a transit card.

    说明票价及可接受的付款方式。

  • This bus goes downtown — get off at the third stop for the transfer.

    说明路线和换乘方向。

  • Sorry, this route doesn't run on Sundays — the next one is Route 12.

    说明班次限制并建议替代路线。

ADA 轮椅升降设备协助

  • I'll lower the lift for you — please stay behind the yellow line.

    宣布正在操作升降设备,并提示安全线。

  • I'm going to secure your wheelchair with these straps now.

    在固定轮椅前先说明操作。

🔴 车上医疗突发状况

  • This is Bus 42 — I have a passenger down, need EMS at Fourth and Main, requesting 911.

    拨打 911/调度,报出车号、情况和位置。

  • Everyone please stay seated — I'm pulling over and calling for help.

    让其他乘客保持冷静就座,同时你处理状况。

  • If it's not safe to stay on the bus, exit through the rear door and move away from traffic.

    如有需要,指挥乘客从后门下车并远离车流疏散。

调度 / 对讲机

  • Dispatch, Route 7 is running about ten minutes behind due to traffic.

    向调度报告本线因交通晚点。

  • Dispatch, I have a mechanical issue — requesting a relief bus at the next stop.

    报告车辆机械故障,请求下一站换车支援。

化解乘客冲突

  • I need you both to lower your voices, or I'll have to stop the bus.

    为化解乘客争执设定明确底线。

  • I'm calling dispatch and requesting an officer to meet the bus at the next stop.

    遇安全威胁时呼叫支援升级处理。

← 返回工作指南